Monday, September 23, 2013

Future

This weekend was especially quiet and introspective for me.  Partly because of all that is going on in the world and around us.  Too many unnecessary and untimely deaths, too much evil, too many shootings!  Too much justification for other peoples’ lives!
May the dead Rest in Peace and the Wounded heal at God Speed.  As for the rest of us, may we be safe.  I have been sad about the lack of results on the infertility front, but I feel selfish when I think of those that have lost their children, wives, husbands, parents, etc in violent acts that are totally unwarranted. 
Makes me wonder what kind/ type of a world we are gonna leave for our unborn children!  We all want to be parents so bad, but can we really protect them once we bring them into this world? 

2 comments:

  1. I too sometimes feel selfish for the way I deal with our infertility. Whenever I look at the big picture, it helps put things in perspective.

    What a hard week in the world and devastating for those affected. I am praying for them.

    ReplyDelete